Reporting Private 3rd Party Scholarships and Tuition Waivers

Students who expect to receive a Tuition Waiver (from any source) or Private (3rd Party) Scholarship(s) will need to report these resources to the Office of Student Financial Aid Services as soon as possible. Prompt reporting will ensure financial aid accuracy and will prevent late aid adjustments. Instructions are located at