- August 1 – Fall University fee bill deadline (payments received after this date incur a $50 late fee)
- August 29 – First day to earn Work-Study awarded for academic year 2015-2016.
- August 31 – First day of classes.
- September 14 – End of Add/Drop Period. Students must be full-time by this date to receive most forms of financial aid.
- October 26 – Pre-registration starts for the spring 2016 semester.
- November 2 – Last day to drop a course.
- Mid November – Financial aid awarding will begin for students who are newly entering for Spring 2016. All students will be notified via their email account when their awards are available for viewing and action via the Student Administration System.
- Late November – The OSFAS will begin reviewing and updating cost of attendance budgets and financial aid awards for students participating in eligible study abroad programs during the Spring 2016.
- Late December – All students leaving the University will be notified via their email account of their exit counseling obligations.